Thursday, January 7, 2021

Your Were Born Rich- Bob Proctor: DVD Review

 True (learning) Story: I have always been fascinated by Bob Proctor for many years. Had not read or heard him speak until late in December 2020 I came across his dvd's and audio books in the most unlikely place. Book library in my neighborhood!

I just finished watching the 6 DVD in the last weeks and I was mesmerized and astonished at his teachings. Brought back memories of things my mentors asked of me and the things the risks I took to get it done 🙂
Fast forward to watching the last dvd today.
"It was all worth it. Life Long Learning never stops!"

                                                   

                             Learn more about this amazing learning series

                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment